Sunday 18 January 2009

Clayton crew


Another 50th birthday was celebrated in style. Jacqueline and the family had organised a suprise party for him at their local, Jacquie going through so much trouble and telling so many lies to keep it a secret! We were all there by 7pm and they walked through the doors at roughly 7.30..by the time Alan and the gang had mingled with friends and family we were all starving!! Jacquie and Hayley opened the buffet and everyone tucked in. I was due to meet Sam later in the night for a few drinks round town..funny as some of the girls there were heading that way too.

Hayley gave me a propostion too, a question where I even started to cry..she asked me to be the godmother of her baby boy, Jenson who turned 1 last October. It came as quite a shock as we don't see each other often but when we do we get on like a house on fire. I hardly know the baby and missed his first year growing up but because I'm family and she just quite simply told her folks she wanted me as godmother, I was very flattered.

....so around 10.30pm I headed to town, having been out so early in the night- by 12am I was ready for home..but stayed hoping the music would pick up! Drinking is always fun with Sam, we're always on a high just dancing, drinking then drinking and dancing..although we do get fed up when people in general just barge into whilst you're trying to dance. One club in particular is noted for its overcrowding- The Bridge, good music (well usually good) but too many people!

Our window grafitti......yeh..we were bored!

I was camera shy, honest!

No comments: