Wednesday 18 February 2009

model behaviour...

Well work is going just swell, they keep messing up my paychecques though, not that I'm complaining it actually works in my interest..haha
For some time I been thinking about modelling, many people have said to me how photogenic I am *blushes*..so I figured maybe I should give it a go. At present I am trying to shake a little weight off. My best friend suggested that I should model for a lingerie company called Bravissimo which happens to be where I buy all my underwear! Bra's especially...I know they were taking on model customers so maybe it's worth writing to them, after the weight has vanished, asking how I go about modelling for them. In the meantime here's some more basic pictures, it's not studio sessions but you get the idea!.....

No comments: