Monday 2 March 2009

a crippling blow...

Well where do I begin, everything has been ridiculous lately pretty pointless to say the least. I've had a rough few days having not spoken to my girlfriends for several weeks hasn't helped. Not sure what I've done either. Rachel is still good just busy I guess, like me but we did try and arrange a get together a week or so back but nothing yet...my other girl Sam I havn't heard from in ages. We had a night out together, met up with a friend (well sort of) didn't really care for him much, then all of a sudden she was gone when we called her she was on the motorway heading to Colne..very strange as I havn't heard from her since. Just hope she was ok...

Dan's also been awkward lately, I took his girl off facebook yonks ago because of the situation between us, what she's done and said etc..I need not go into detail about it. Then she wonders why and gets Dan to call me asking why I had done it! If she has a problem then she should bloody well call me and don't get Dan to do the dirty work..she's supposed to be how old!? My Dad gave Dan a fairly hard lecture, but in all honesty it was needed as he is too soft. The fact that he called didn't really bother me it's the fact that she is nitpicking AGAIN! It's not the first time she's done this and it might not even be the last...I explained to my parents that that is IT! Between me and Hayley, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in getting to know her now. I tried a few weeks back to be civilised but she's obviously not that civilised herself. It seems all she wants to do is wedge a gap between Dan and I, because we are so close. She has one serious problem! But Dan has to make his mind up now what is best for him...I'm just sick to death of being involved in their relationship when I shouldn't be. I'm not taking it anymore and he knows that now!

Another knockback came the other day too when the Mecure Hotel decided that due to this credit crunch they would have to put the big commission on hold until an improvement shows in the economy..I've had my first bite in business with the way things are today. A friend told me this day and age isn't a recession, it's a depression..I'm beginning to think he's right!

No comments: