Sunday 22 March 2009

All these things that I've done...

I've hardly had time to keep track of this thing..god I'm a terrible Blogger!

Well it's not long now before we go back to beautiful LA..roll on June, it's cannot come quick enough for me. We've had such a busy time these past few weeks, it seems to be one thing after another. First of all our car decided to pop it's clogs (sort of) it needed a new starter motor. Just typical it was me driving to work having to pick mum up that afternoon when I finished, switched on the ignition and...*nothing* not even a buzz...I kicked it, punched it, screamed at it (as if that did much good?- well I was seriously stressed out by this time), but in the end it won so I just left it there, got a taxi, picked mum up on the way then, once home we were straight on the phone to the insurance company. Luckily we were covered for break down so they sent out a guy to help, the next day I took it poorly sick to get fixed. And it's chirping up well so far! *touches wood*

Now where do I start with Dan, he car was on the red too and really on the red. It failed it MOT miserably and is gonna cost an absolute fortune to fix..seems well when he has no money so my folks are having to dip into their savings again! They gave Dan a few pointers as to what he is doing wrong and where he needs help. But can't say anymore..basically he is staying there to make it work, get a job and that he loves her. At least Mum is pleased he's finally made a decision..now lets see what comes of it!

Havn't had much time to catch up with my girls recently, not much cash due to our summer trip. Saving every penny, this economy gets worse and worse! Commissions are pretty slow too, I'm using the time to spend on my gallery wall, I'm tired of looking at the same portraits and I'm pretty sure they're tired just sitting there! LOL

Re our little trip, we are hopefully going to book something these next 2 weeks, I wanna get the first week booked so at least we know where we will be going! Palm Springs is a definate YES! Some gorgeous places there and fairly reasonable too! I can't wait, just time away will do me and mum good, poor Dad has to percy-sit, don't think he's too bothered though....just as well! Cause we arn't either haha! Cruel eh??

No comments: