Wednesday 18 February 2009

timeout!

The house is quiet now, everyone is in bed but I can't sleep. I've been having trouble lately, don't think it's anything major it's minor little things that will sort themselves out eventually but for the time being...*sigh*....I've got to put up with them. You're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about!

Everything has just seemed to have happened at once....

First of all Dan came home last Saturday for his passport, we thought he was on the run HA! But he, his girl and her child had booked a day trip to Calais on the Monday it only came to him that he needed his passport that day. Still it was great to see him and we even managed to have a real good chat with him despite the fact Hayley's 8 year old was there. We took it in turns to speak to him well apart from poor Dad who was keeping Jake entertained, jeez he was hard work! Dan looked very thin and explained to us what life was like down there and to be perfectly honest it was what we were all waiting to hear, that's things wern't all rosy and lovey dovey. Don't think that we want him to be unhappy and get on with his life infact I admire him for going and giving it a try, non of us would ever throw it back in his face by saying 'I told you so' should he come home...I think I will so that's why I'm not worried about him anymore, don't get me wrong I still think about him greatly but his situation doesn't worry me no more because I know he will do the right thing..even if it has taken him 4 months!

What does a couple have if they don't have love and trust right? They ain't got nothing..and this is exactly how Dan is feeling right now. We've told him so many times but you can't tell him. A man has to figure that out for himself, LOVE IS BLIND!

No comments: