Wednesday 19 May 2010

My best friends wedding






Rachel and Dave tied the knot on Saturday 15th May 2010. The day was beautiful, it was real shame it came and went so quickly I didn't want to leave!

I got to Rachel's mums house early, about 8.10am where we set off for our make up appointment at 8.30 to arrive at 9am, we were there early so we had more time for our hair appointment at 10am, we arrived there early but didn't leave till 11.15am and the wedding cars were picking us up at 12pm! So it was a matter of quickly slipping into our gowns, grabbing our flowers and anything we needed for the day. In my case, my poem that I would be reading during the ceremony, outside for quick snaps by neighbours and friends and then we were on our way!

We got there bang on time, they due to be married at 1pm, we turned up at five past. Pheww! The reading and service was good, photographs followed outside, the weather was great just a little chilly when the sun wasn't out but no rain which made a change.

Rachel looked gorgeous in her dress, the perfect beautiful bride, I'm still coming to terms with the fact that she is married now, someone's wife, a new family for her..it's crazy makes me feel so old and I'm only 24!!!

No comments: