Friday 3 July 2009

The Sunshine state..part I


I'm back!!!!! Much to disappointment and relief..firstly I want to say what a fab time we had with Lois, Cassie and those super duper kiddos Thomas and Lucy, little sweethearts and what characters! They really entertained us, and I think we did likewise. It was so good to see Lois again, what a precious friend she is..we both felt part of the family with her and her fantastic granddaughter and great grandkids.

Secondly it is nice to be home but at the same time a huge disappointment. Work has been a nightmare and a real ballache to say the least. During our last few days at Marina Del Rey I received an e-mail from the receptionist at the mill telling me that the general manager had moved my stall as my neighbouring tenant was expanding, no polite notice, communication or courtesy...zip!! I am absolutely blazing and disgusted with the people that run this place, that isn't how you run a business and when they moved me they just dumped everything so my poor Dad had to sort things out as best he could, the lighting is crap, there are hazzards everywhere and there is no where near enough space to display everything. As it happens I've written a rather strong worded e-mail to the director and general manager about my situation and let them know that I am not happy at all!

All I can do now is dream of that good ol' city of amazment and wonder, Los Angeles...until next year!......*big big sigh*

No comments: