Monday 20 July 2009

Life is Good..


Life couldn't be better at the moment. Commissions are rolling in (good karma or one of those things) I'll never know..Work in general has actually improved these past couple of weeks. I'll be honest before America I never really looked forward to going. I just used to sit there with my head down, hardly talking to anyone besides customers..not good. However I've made new friends, Michelle, Rachel and Elaine aka Podiatrist, Lighting and Beautician! They're a great bunch..talking to them breaks the day up and I look forward to getting work done...besides that Elaine is pretty new to the Mill so her business draws big business so I'm feeding off her. And she's already painted my nails!

I'm making more money here than where I was before they moved me. It almost makes me wish I hadn't have complained!

The good times are here at last.. (I've actually got a waiting list for commissions!!!!)

No comments: