Thursday 7 May 2009

Mr Snappy




My friend Sam and I nicknamed my new camera Mr Snappy #2! Here are a few practice shots of just what it can do!!

Speaking of, I havn't seen Sam for ages but it's her birthday weekend next week and so no doubt it'll be drinks all round then :) Just as well I need a real good night out with my girlies, Rachel is the first one on the list, we're having a catch up this weekend by partying our arses off. She recently bought her wedding dress after about a year of planning which one was for her so maybe this was her excuse to celebrate she finally made a decision on one! HA! I'm sure she wouldn't mind me saying that....

Dad and I caught up with our movie Wednesday having missed last weeks opening of X-Men, The origins of Wolverine, and may I say what a movie! That Hugh Jackman is so hot :) Seeing him with his shirt off throughout the movie was to my delight, I can't speak on Dad's behalf I'm certain he did nothing for him! Next week's film is as yet undecided it's a toss between the new Tim Burton movie 'Coraline' and this new brand new 'Star Trek', which has been given a lot of hype to my knowledge...I'm sure it will be good no matter what!

No comments: