Sunday 17 May 2009

life is rosy

So much has happened within the past 2 weeks of my life. Firstly, it's been so good to catch up with all my girlfriends (Sam, Rachel, Lisa and Kirsty) the latter having not seeing them for months, I love you all! Good news for Lisa, she's expecting her first child in October very exciting. I had a nice suprise from Kirsty too after she popped into my gallery, her little one Mia Grace has grown so fast, she was barely 5 months old when I saw her last and now she's almost 19 months! Time sure does fly by....

Secondly, work wise, it's picking up slowly I've had a busy fortnight undertaking 3 commissions besides selling work off the gallery wall too, every penny counts right now but still so tempting to spend rather than save. There is so much I want and need right now. Nights out is one of them! lol

Thirdly, Lois confirmed that we would be staying with them during our trip, can't believe it's just over 3 weeks away, it's creeping up fast now! Better for us, it means we don't have to search for hotels again not only that it's forking out the money too. Our treat will be to take Lois, Cass and the twins to a meal out somewhere. She's promised us fish n' chips in a pub in Santa Monica, an English pub would you believe? called the Kings Head, very English sir!

No comments: