Sunday 12 October 2008

A winner!!


Well the exhibition was a real success for the 4th year running! I managed to scoop 2nd place in the open section with my favourite piece to date 'Tears of Youth'. First place was given to a fabulous painting entitled 'Homeward Bound'..just two people in a rowing boat as the sun sets- was generally magnifico! Would have bought it too if I had the cash!
I had a nice suprise too, my pic will now exhibited at the Rainall Centre in Barnoldswick as an example of what the Pendle Open had to offer. There was some serious talent!

I don't stop though..have another major exhibit coming up next month at the world famous Haworth Art Gallery, only 2 pictures to be entered so makes no change from the Pendle Open but all the same this one has to be more scary- these people are pro's, probably been in the business longer than I, maybe they could tip me!

No comments: