Sunday 5 October 2008

My crazy life..

Well it's now 11.10am just off to work. Hoping for a busy day like yesterday, pity I didn't make any sales although I had one collection. This business is so unpredictable, sales hope to peak around Christmas- I'm ready for that mad rush- got some good advice of a co-worker the other day telling me to give myself a cut off date for all commissions, she even gave me the idea of gift vouchers so I'll still have business in the new year.
Only 2 months away now!! So much has occurred this year..can't believe how much I've done with my work!
Botany Bay stall was removed last Tuesday, completely awful there- too much competition, yeah just what I needed for a budding artist...oh well fingers crossed this stall works better- must admit I sold a lot more than BB sold for me!!!

Gotta dash now!.....

No comments: