Sunday 30 August 2009

he came home!!...but it wasn't long enough


I'm a little late with this post but nevermind..Lindsey and James's wedding was a delight simply because of the fact our Dan came home, but it simply wasn't long enough, if he hadn't have been working then it might of stayed the full weekend....or...longer???

He got here late so he didn't have chance to eat or chat properly as a family (did I mention we hadn't seen him in 6 months)..won't go into detail too much about that. But we got to the reception a little late so there was some serious catching up to do with the family already there. Sadly come 12am we were all kicked out but Dan was stopping the night so it didn't matter to us. It was pretty emotional with the fact that he hadn't seen our family for well....ages! Infact I can't even remember the last time he saw grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins etc... he really has missed out on so much in our family and it was good for him to see exactly what it was he was missing. Only so much can be said here though.....

I managed to talk to him alone, when he was downloading music for me..like old times...and we talked about everything we could, I did most of it, he only says so much but what I heard was enough! I only wish he could come home....for good

No comments: