Wednesday 5 August 2009

another one for the bag..


Here's the second installment of the MJ series, pretty cool huh? Didn't take as long as the first, not so much detail. Now I just need buyers!

Me and Rachel found a few bridesmaid styles we both like, we're off to try them on a week come Saturday, that weekend is fully booked in my diary, Preston shopping on Saturday then Sunday off to Franks for his belated birthday celebration.

There was also some news regarding my Branwell ghost picture at work. I am having it investigated by the clairvoyence Dorothy. She has connections to a photographer who deals with these kind of things. I cannot wait to hear what they have to say. Speaking of my Branwell picture, Mum and I visited the parsonage on Monday.

Instead of spending another day off inside, we wanted to go out somewhere. Mum suggested Clitheroe, but it was such a nice day, I suggested Haworth..partially because of my Branwell ghost. I wanted to talk face to face with the museum and really let them decide on what they thought it was, and to let them know that's it's being investigated. They were pretty enthusiastic about the photo and were keen to hear what the experts had to say..we shall see..we shall see...

No comments: