Friday 28 November 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!


Mum turns oh-no 5-0 on Monday. Dad is taking her to London for a couple of days, on the train to Kings Cross, checking into their hotel, a meal in a swanky restaurant (not the Ritz unfortunately) and then they catch a show....alright for some! Yeah while they swander off leave their baby at home to fend for herself!! Just kidding, they've been so great to us they deserve it and more..some day if my art pays off I'll give them everything they've ever wanted.

Can't believe we managed to get a car sorted too before they go- off to pick it up tomorrow morning. Little old but it will do for the time being, there's not enough money in the kitty to pay a fair sum for a run around. Only me and Mum will have insurance on it, no'one else needs it. Our tiny red Ford fiesta, lets hope I don't break down when I go to pick it up!

Work is so busy, these past 2 weeks have really picked up, no way am I complaining! It's just what I need and more..with this credit crunch next year boy it's gonna be tough, save all the money I can this year...so I can blow it on our holiday to LA, great planning Lucy!!!

No comments: