Sunday 16 November 2008

Achoooo

Excuse me while I blow my nose- I've managed to catch a rather nasty cold..if I sneeze one more time my head will cave in! Serves me right after all these wild nights out these past few weeks, Mum said 'enjoy it while you can' and she's probably right, but Saturday night was pretty rubbish..not the night and seeing my best mate Rachel but the fact that the music was dreadful- which is unusual for a busy Saturday night. We didn't really drink so much either with not feeling 100 %. I came home around 2.30 am only top find my old man still up drinking whiskey and lemon and looking a little worse for wear! I had to laugh at him as he'd drunk nearly a full bottle of whiskey!! At 3am he was asking me whether I'd brought him anymore lemon home as he'd run out! He threw his empty bottle down when I told him all the stores were closed..he's such a clown!

It was good to catch up with my girl, we spent a good few hours chatting away about something and nothing, we have such a laugh!

Me and my girl.

No comments: