Monday 13 April 2009

a healthy mind..a healthy body

With only a few weeks before we head off to glorious L.A, I decided a while ago to try and keep a healthy body. I knew myself I wasn't drinking enough water, I could live of coca-cola! My skin was in a pretty bad way and I just felt slugish and podgy all the time. So Mum and Dad go shopping and come with a britta filter water container. I had already tried some at Emma's ages ago and to be honest, loved it! It gave the water a much smoother and purer taste. And I have drunk almost nothing else since!

I feel so good, I've shaken off a few pounds and my skin is getting better and better..just as well if I wanna still make something of modelling.

With regards to the modelling, I havn't really done anything about it yet, I wouldn't mind Dad taking a few snaps (he is a avid photographer) I havn't spoken to him about it yet, but would like it to take off soon...

No comments: