Tuesday 2 December 2008

Wine filled evenings

I never thought I could drink so much wine, not being a real fan of the stuff (I'm soooo picky) My girlfriend Emma came round to my house for a good old chat having had a panic attack that very evening...that's along story so to cut it short..

My folks left for London on the Sunday morning, me being taxi dropped them off at the bus station then went straight to work. Dan left shortly before we did. During the course of the day, being so busy I hadn't realised I forgot to swap the house keys over on my new car chain! BIG BIG BIG PANIC!!! I called my Dad who then called Dan, then I called Dan, text Dad text Dan etc...it went on and on for at least an hour- I was in no mood then to carry on working, then Dan decides he might not want to come home and help me out, he had the only set of keys and he was 2 hours away!! Massive panic attack, can't breathe, crying, headache, heart racing etc... but I offered to give him money for the petrol, almost fell out with him and was so annoyed but he drove 2 hours whilst I waited patiently at my Grandparents- anyway he let me in then left. He even took his keys off his chain, that really was closing the book. So I was in need of cheering up big time!

Emma came and we chatted, drank, bitched and smoked (well she did the smoking I didn't) she really took my mind off things, then she I went to hers next day, and she came to mine today so I've had a social weekend with my good gal..she's such good company and a real swell laugh. Will see her again this weekend of her 30th and my 23rd, bought us both Birthday sashes- a nice treat for us both! Woohooo!!!!

No comments: